Makes 6 servings
Make a batch from your Blueberry Sauce recipe. Let cool.
- ¾ cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbs. Melted butter
Mix together well with a fork and drop a tablespoon in the bottom of each of your 6 dessert dishes (small clear glasses work well, or those cute little 125 mL canning jars).
- 8-oz package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2-4 Tbs. Greek style plain or vanilla yogourt (or plain with honey)
- Honey (optional, to taste)
- Vanilla (optional, to taste)
Beat these all together with an electric beater until smooth and creamy. Dollop a big spoonful on top of your crust in each dessert dish. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with blueberry sauce.