makes about 16 clusters
- Double boiler
- Medium pot, and metal mixing bowl which fits snuggly on top of the pot
- microwave-safe dish
- Pie plate or small baking pan
- 2 soup spoons
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper or parchment paper
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate chips
- 2 cups Fresh Blueberries, washed, well dried, and at room temperature
- ¼ cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Toast pecans in oven for about 5 minutes, or until fragrant and lightly toasted.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips using one of two methods:
A. In a double boiler (or a metal bowl nestled snugly on top of a medium pot with an inch or two of water in it), carefully stir the chocolate chips until they’re completely smooth. Keep the water just at a simmer, and don’t let the water touch the bottom of the bowl or double boiler top. Remove from heat.
B. Heat the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe dish. Cook for 3 minutes at 50% power. Stir until smooth.
- Stir the blueberries into the melted dark chocolate.
- Using a soup-spoon (or something of a similar size), spoon clumps of the melted dark chocolate and blueberries onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each cluster with the toasted pecans.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes to set.
- Plate and serve. These will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a few days.